Contributing to your Success
For over 50 years, the STAUFF brand has stood for the development, manufacture and international distribution of line, system and container components for mobile and stationary fluid technology applications.
This is STAUFF:
- More than 40,000 standard articles in 10 product groups as well as customised special and system solutions
- Modern production facilities that exceed current technological, economic and ecological standards
- Certifications in the areas of quality, occupational safety,
- Environmental protection and energy management
- High warehouse availability in automated logistics centres
- Worldwide network of subsidiaries, sales and system partners
Premium partner for hydraulics
The companies of the STAUFF Group, to which VOSWINKEL has also belonged since April 2015, develop, produce and distribute line components and hydraulic accessories for mechanical and plant engineering and industrial maintenance.
In addition to mobile and stationary hydraulics, typical areas of application include commercial and special vehicle construction as well as the areas of transport and energy technology. STAUFF products and solutions are also used in the marine, oil and gas industries as well as in process, food and chemical engineering.
STAUFF’s product range currently includes more than 40,000 standard components in ten product groups as well as a large number of special and system solutions that are implemented according to customer specifications or based on our own developments. All STAUFF products are subjected to extensive testing in accordance with common standards and guidelines and are subject to the high standards of the company-wide management system. For many articles, there are also certificates, approvals and clearances from international institutes, bodies and departments, which independently certify the quality and performance.
Our own subsidiaries in currently 18 countries and a worldwide network of sales and system partners ensure a high level of presence and guarantee maximum availability and service competence on site.